First of all, you should to know about an attractions in Phuket before you arrived.
- Shopping mall such as Central Festival, Tesco lotus, Junceylon, etc.
- Nightlife such as Bangla road, Night clubs in Bangla road, Beach clubs, Sunset bars, Simon Cabaret, Phuket FantaSea, Go Go bars, Live music, Gay Phuket, Muay Thai (Thai boxing), Dino park mini golf, Siam Niramit Phuket, and many more.
- Water sport such as Snorkelling in Phuket, Scuba diving in Phuket, Phuket Sea Kayaking, Beach sports, Surfing in Puhket, Sailing in Phuket, Kite surfing in Phuket, Fishing in Puhket, Jet Skis in Phuket, and mamy more.
- Outdoor activities such as Splash jungle water park, Zorbing at rollerball, Biking tour in Phuket, Phuket horse riding, Phuket advantre mini golf, The chamber of secret, and many more.
- Golf in Phuket such as Blue Canyon Country Club, Red Mountain Golf Club, Laguna Phuket Golf Club, Loch Palm Golf Club,Mission Hills Golf Club, Phuket Country Club, Phunaka Golf Course, Thai Muang Beach Golf and Marina.
In addition, Phuket is surrounding by the Andaman Sea, so it has many beautiful beaches such as:
- Ao Sane Beach – Located near Naiharn beach. There is even a small hotel called “Baan Krating”, small bungalows made of bamboo and thatched roofs along the beach are very basic but not really cheap about 800 baht per night fot a fan room, but if you need for a luxury room starts around 4,000 baht per night.
- Freedom Beach – Located in Patong, this is one of the least accessible of all the Phuket beaches. On this beach, you will find lots of coral and colorful tropical fish. There is also beach volleyball net and football goals set up on the beach.
- Banana Beach – Located just the north of layan Beach, if you will go to this beach, you will pass Trisara resort, the beach is on your left handside and go down through the jungle in order ti reach this beautiful Phuket beach. You can rent loungers for about 100 baht for the day. There is some good snorkeling around the many rock formations along the beach.
- Kata Noi Beach – Located just south of Kata Beach, This is the most beautiful beaches in Phuket. There is plenty of coral to explore as well as many colorful tropical fish to admire. There are also snorkeling along the south end of the beach.
- Kata beach – This is a popular beach in Phuket, it is lined with Casuarina trees that offer a relaxing shade to those afraid of the sun. There are a white powder that gently slopes sown into the sea, You can rent jet-skid, take a ride on the banana boat or even go para-sailing.
** In addition, Phuket has a beautiful beach many more.
Just one day in Phuket making it impossible to travel aroung Phuket, so you will sleep in the beautiful island. This information can help you to find accommodations :
- Phuket.com : http://www.phuket.com/hotels/
- Agoda : http://www.agoda.com/city/phuket-th.html
- Century21 Andaman Phuket : http://century21-andaman.com/
- CPIM Phuket : http://www.cpimphuket.com/
- Legacy Properties : http://www.legacy-realestate.com/
- TripAdvisor : http://www.tripadvisor.com.au/Hotels-g293920-Phuket-Hotels.html
- Bangkok Hospital Phuket
- Phuket International Hospital
- Vachira Phuket Hospital
- DiBuk Hospital
- Mission Hospital Phuket
- Thalang Hospital
- Phuket Provincial Hospital
- Patong Hospital
Information that you should to know in Phuket
- Phuket.fr – Phuket Actualités en Français (Phuket’s news in French)
- The Phuket News – Phuket’s newspaper in English
- PuJiDaoXinWen – 普吉岛新闻 (Phuket’s news in Chinese)
We have many More Atlantis, Paradise Island Information, Travel Review and Attractions Articles Now Available.