Patong is a beach on Phuket’s west coast, and also is the name of the town adjoining it. It is the main tourist resort in Phuket. It also contains an important center of Phuket’s nightlife and is the center of great shopping on the island. The beach became popular with western tourists, especially Europeans, in the late 1980s. Numerous large hotels and chain hotels are located in Patong. Fabulous panorama, astonishing tropical sunsets and warm blue sea awaits lovers of oriental and tropical tourism at Asia’s most popular beach destination. This fun island provides a peerless combination of perfect silky soft white palm-lined beaches, terrific hospitality and great value accommodation! Hotels for families and couples
Luxury Hotels: There are lots of gorgeous hotels in, and along Patong Beach to stay. The following top 10 hotels are unique and comfortable for a luxury stay in this beautiful region.
• Holiday Inn Resort
• Le Meridien Beach Resort
• Sheraton Grande Laguna
• Katathani Phuket Beach Resort
• Allamanda Laguna Phuket
• Laguna Beach Resort
• The Chedi
• Novotel Phuket Resort
• JW Marriott Phuket Resort
• Twin Palms Phuket
The hotels above are well suited for family and couples. These hotels are very luxurious and of course a bit expensive too, but definitely worth the money. There are plenty of amenities provided in the rooms and suites, and most cost from $150 to $250 per night. At Phuket’s Patong Beach even travelers with limited funds will find a place that fits their budget amidst Patong’s hundreds of backpacker lodges, hotels, and resorts.
The following is the list of ten hotels you can stay at for less than a hundred dollars. But the availability may depend on the season. Cheap stays may be difficult to book in the high season between December and January, so booking early is advisable to score the place you want, at a price you can afford.
• Royal Paradise Hotel, Paradise Complex, Patong Beach, 83150, Thailand
• Patong Bayshore, 89 Rat Uthit 200 Pi Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket, Thailand
• Patong Lodge Hotel, 284/1 Phabaramee Road, Phuket 83150, Thailand
Phone: +66 76 34 10204
• Horizon Beach Resort Hotel, 64-39 Soi Kepsab Thawiwong Rd, Phuket 83150, Thailand
Phone: +66 76 292526
• Seaview Patong Hotel, 2 Thawiwong Road, Patong, Phuket 83150, Thailand
Phone : +66 7 63 41 300 4
• Sunset Beach Resort, 316/2 Phrabaramee Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket, Thailand
• Swissbel Thara Patong, 170 Thawiwong Road, Patong Beach, Phuket, Thailand
• Deevana Resort, 43/2 Rat Uthit 200 Pi Road, Phuket, Thailand
• Andaman Beach Suites, 60/12 Rat Uthit 200 Pi Road, Patong Beach 83150, Phuket, Thailand
• Patong Resort, 208 Rat Uthit 200 Pi Road, Phuket, Thailand
The price of above listed hotels starts from $25 but is generally below $100 per night. These hotels are very much affordable for low budget travelers with great amenities as well.
There are lots of options available for the accommodation of a single traveler. Low budget accommodations are available for prices starting from $25 to $80. Apartments or guest houses are available at Patong Beach as an alternative accommodation but the number of such apartments is less. Apartments and guest houses are very cheap but it is least advisable place to stay if anyone wants to enjoy Patong Beach. But these are much more comfortable for the travelers who have small budgets to stay. Some of the following apartments at Patong Beach are as follows:
• Benelux Apartment
• Patong Tower
• BYD Lofts Serviced Apartments
• Paddy’s Inn Guest Houses
• Kaya House
• The Bird Cage Patong Guesthouse
• MS Guesthouse Patong
• Honey House Guesthouse Patong
• Rawai Beach Guesthouse Patong
• Sheila’s Guesthouse Patong
These listed apartments and guest houses are priced from $15 to $30 per night.
We have many More Atlantis, Paradise Island Information, Travel Review and Attractions Articles Now Available.