My name is Greg Ryan. I am a fitness expert, professional bodybuilder, personal, trainer to movie stars, and former employee of Kathy Smith. For twenty years I have been able to continually make progress and keep my body fat below normal. I accredit this to being able to work smarter than most not harder.
No matter what your goals are, or how old you may be the objective is to lower your body fat levels. Here are some workout tips to maintain high intensity during your workouts.
1. Maintain a consistent flow to your workouts from start to finish.
2. Set a time frame to your total workout.
3. Always monitor your heart rate zone during cardio workouts.
4. Do not spend over 90 seconds between weight training sets.
5. Drink water during the workout.
6. Go over your workout in your head prior to the workout session.
7. Never do the same workout twice in a row.
8. Alternate your rep ranges during your weight training sessions.
9. Eat with in two hours after a hard workout.
10. Eat adequate amounts of protein in your diet.
11. Eat a piece of fruit prior to working out.
It does not matter if you are a general fitness buff or a seasoned bodybuilder your body fat levels are very important. My opinion is that, the best indicator of progress is your low body fat levels not the scale, bench press or bicep numbers.
We have many more Exercise and Fitness Help Articles Now Available.