Computer Viruses are software programming encoded for malicious purpose. They have a self and fast replication nature. Their attacks make your system vulnerable towards any online hackers attack. So virus removal is an essential part of computer troubleshooting.
But first you should be aware of the symptoms. Indentify the below symptoms on your system.
• Sudden breakdown of computer
• Programs getting ceased
• No booting issue
• Computer running extremely slow
• Getting .dll error on execution of any program
• Programs getting launched without any command
• System disk may be over crowded
• CD-ROM opening/closing unnecessarily
• Blue screen of death becomes frequent
• You may notice double extension on an attachment that you recently opened, such as a .jpg, .vbs, .gif, or .exe. extension and many more
If you agree with the above mentioned issue, then your system needs to be scanned with Virus removal software.
Some of the important virus removal support software’s tested over a long period can be summarized as:
Avast! Home Edition: This is absolutely free for the home user. It offers effective protection against Viruses, spyware and rootkit. You can experience secure e-mail communication and chatting on Instant messaging software. Found to be compatible with Windows 7.
Avast! Professional Edition
Key benefits are:
• Effective Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware
• Anti-rootkit protection
• Secures e-mail and chats
• Safer web surfing
• Intelligent scanning
• Faster updates
Install Webroot Anti Virus, which is equipped with Spyware Sweeper. This is a user-friendly program which does Virus removal job in an effective manner.
In addition to individual software, user can avail third party online scanner too, which are quite effective for removing Viruses. They also offer quick scanning without restricting your computer job.
For better Virus removal user needs to follow the recommendation of their IT support provider. You can also become a subscriber for the PC health checkup program which is offered by reputed organization.
As a preventive measure against Viruses follow these steps:
• Turn on the firewall
• Keep the computer operating system up-to-date
• Use updated antivirus software on the computer
• Install updated antispyware software on the computer
• Use latest web browser with effective firewall protection
Hence, following the above recommendation you will get your PC in sound condition and it will keep working with you for a longer time.
We have many more Virus Removal Help Articles Now Available.