Why you need to Uninstall Norton Online Backup?
Are you feeling frustrated by finding the answer of how to uninstall Norton Online Backup? Due to its high- engineered and good quality detection technology, Norton Online Backup has become one of the most popular virus removal tools. It is designed to provide you with absolutely reliable, efficient and professional methods to safely and quickly scan and remove viruses and spyware from your PC, forcibly keep spyware and viruses at bay, and effectively stop unsolicited and virus-infected emails from spreading across various systems. Although Norton Online Backup is quite beneficial for your PC, due to certain reasons, you may want to uninstall Norton Online Backup from your system.
How to Uninstall Norton Online Backup in Windows XP operating system?
To uninstall Norton Online Backup from your Windows XP operating system, perform the following steps:
- Run the Start menu, and then go to Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel, double-click on the Add or Remove Programs.
- Scroll through the list displayed in the Add or Remove Programs box and select one of the Symantec, Norton, or Live Update options listed.
- Select the Remove or Change/Remove button to start the uninstall process.
- Repeat the process for related entries included in the list.
- Exit the Add or Remove Programs option and restart your computer if it does not restart automatically.
- Search for and remove all Symantec and Norton folders from your system.
How to Uninstall Norton Online Backup with Only One Click?
Due to the fact that the technology of Norton Online Backup is so complicated, to remove Norton Online Backup directly from the system is not an easy task. Even if you are a computer professional, to clean the leftovers of the removal process of Norton Online Backup proves to be very dangerous. If you want to uninstall Norton Online Backup within few clicks, I highly recommend you to install the best uninstall tool to safely and easily uninstall Norton Online Backup.
A great program that does this is called the Perfect Uninstaller. Why don’t you take a look at how it works? Visit: Uninstall Norton Online Backup.
We have many more Virus Removal Help Articles Now Available.