Are you fond of traveling from one place to another? Then, you will probably get tempted to visit Eastern Europe. With its multiple cities and tourist destinations, you will surely enjoy your vacation getaway. We have many More Europe Travel Destinations Information, Travel Review and Tourist Attractions Articles Now Available. However, since there are various places to visit in Eastern Europe, it would be hard for you to choose the spots to visit. Instead of worrying about this, here are the top places you can choose from:
1. Hagia Sophia Museum – This is located in Istanbul Turkey. Most people love this place due to its ancient architectural wonder. In this place, you can capture excellent photos and enjoy promenading
2. House of Terror – This is considered as one of the best places in Budapest, Hungary. It is fascinating due to its great designs and styles. It also includes moving photographic and video displays.
3. Kalemegdan – If you wish to roam around and see stunning spots, Kalemegdan in Serbia is an excellent place to visit. It has attractive grounds, towers, churches and other exciting sceneries. You and your kids will also enjoy its fantastic military museum and park.
4. Myrtos Beach – This is located in Kelafonia, Greece. It is considered as one of the best beaches in the Ionian Islands. Every summer, this place is visited by millions of tourists. With its refreshing ambiance, people love to have fun in this beach.
5. Tallinn Old Town – This is situated in Eastern Europe and is considered as one of the most in demand vacation spots. This place has medieval castles, stunning architectural designs and cobblestone streets.
6. Ancient City Walls – This place is located in Dubrovnik, Croatia. Once you visit this place, you will surely love its magnificent views. From the top, you will view the ocean and other nearby cities. You can also capture great shots.
7. Sochi Russia – This is also known as the French Rivera of Eastern Europe. It has pleasant weather, upscale restaurants, palm foliages lined along the boardwalk and sophisticated designer boutiques. It is located along the beautiful Caucasus Bio reserve and mountains.
8. Varna Bulgaria – This place has multiple beaches and resorts. Tourists who opt to visit this place don’t need to spend more time in traveling. This place is accessible since it is a few meters away from the airport. Depending on your choice, you can also shop and visit various museums like Roman Bath.
9. Brela Beach – This is one of the best stunning and most romantic beaches in Croatia. It has a pebbled design. This place is ideal not only for lovers, but for the whole family as well.
10. Tirana Albania – Albania is one of the best tourist destinations in Europe. Most people love visiting this place due to its ancient artifacts, national park and other exciting places. It is also near to beaches and entertaining centers.
After knowing these multiple tourist destinations, you are free to pick any place you want. Whether you opt to visit Eastern Europe alone or along with your family and friends, expect that you will surely enjoy roaming around the continent. We have many More Europe Travel Destinations Information, Travel Review and Tourist Attractions Articles Now Available.