Marionette lines are one of the most common skin problems that people face as they age. So maybe some of you are wondering, what are marionette lines? Marionette lines, commonly called as “laugh lines” are wrinkles that can be found around the cheek, mouth and chin area. As we age, our facial skin tend to sag and these lines become more prominent. Some actually consider these lines as the toughest kind of wrinkles to deal with because it really makes the face look weathered and old. Fortunately, there are different ways to get rid of marionette lines. While invasive procedures such as plastic surgery is an option for some, some people prefer natural approaches in dealing with their lines. With this, let me share to you some tips on how to get rid of your marionette lines.
1. Do facial exercises. One of the best ways, and not to mention the cheapest way, to get rid of your marionette lines is by doing facial exercises. There are several exercises you can do to help reduce your lines. Basically, all of these exercises aim to stretch and tone the muscles around the cheek and mouth area to avoid the skin from sagging. If you do these facial exercises everyday then your lines would eventually fade gradually.
2. Conceal with makeup. Makeup really does wonders especially to women. It is really amazing what makeup can do. It can transform a person’s look in countless ways. Aside from making people look pretty, makeup can also help soften marionette lines. A soft, light colored concealer which is a tone lighter than your skin tone can reduce the depth of your laugh lines. Just make sure not to overdo it because it will look very unnatural.
3. Use collagen rich products. Collagen helps hydrate and improve the elasticity of the skin. Applying it religiously on your problem areas like your cheek and mouth area could help plump up your skin, hence preventing skin from sagging and producing marionette lines.
4. Use anti aging skin care devices. There are various skin care devices in the market today that target various skin aging problems such as sagging skin and marionette lines.
5. Seek professional help. If you’re so desperate to get rid of your marionette lines quickly and you have some cash to burn, you can seek the help of a dermatologist. Botox, collagen shots and fillers are used by doctors to help treat deep lines and plump up the skin. These treatments are usually given through injections which provides instant results.
We have many more Anti Aging Help Articles Now Available.