I recently have had an opportunity reading the forum and found a very common question regarding how to get 6 pack abs. Many people still wonder why getting 6 pack abs seems to be a hard way and really difficult to get it even if they try to control amount of food on every meal.
However, training abdominal muscle everyday or taking supplement in Fat-Burner group still gives them a dissatisfy result of getting 6 pack abs.
Firstly you must know the fact of what basic process we should be done to get 6 pack abs in order to do a correct training and get the best result quickly as possible.
Abdominal Muscle Size Building
This means an enlargement size of abdominal muscle in each pack. So you will have a bigger size of abs muscle pack. Though you have not reduced amount of excess fat on your abs, you still can see each pack of abdominal muscle.
This approach of size enlargement will help you increase groove depth in between each pack once you have already been in fat burning workout routine. Here are 7 proven tips to follow:
- Intensively train your abdominal muscle by increasing cast iron weight instead of increasing number of times
- Choose the exercise that particularly builds specific size areas; such as Incline Sit-Up with Weight, Dumbbell Seated Leg Raise, Machine Crunch, Cable Crunch, Dumbbell Side Bend.
- Use low Reps or between 10 – 15 reps/set
- To build abdominal muscle size, you need to add calorie in the same way of building other main muscles
- Don’t worry with your waistline that increases. It will be gradually reduced during your Lose-Fat Program
- Exercise on your abdominal muscle only 1-2 times each week
- Assign program of abdominal muscle size enlargement at least 3 months (12 Weeks)
Abdominal Muscle Definition Building
This means burning fat on waistline area while training on small abdominal pack muscle. Here are 6 proven tips to follow:
- Take 4 exercises on abdominal muscle based on 4 different areas of muscle: Top, Bottom, Left/Right and Bottom Back muscle
- Training style should be a slow movement manner that emphasize to specific portion of muscle that exercise throughout
- Use higher Reps or between 30 – 50 reps/set
- Do aerobic exercise for at least 30 minutes per day
- Do not train abdominal muscle everyday. It is suggested that you should train one day and take a rest on another day. Too much training will make your abs look flat in stead of resulting a distinct 6 pack abs
- Reduce amount of food in each meal in order to make your stomach size down. This will result in a smaller waistline.
This article gives you the secret of how to get 6 pack abs in the same way most body builders do. If you seriously follow an effective instruction given in this article, you will soon get 6 pack abs by a matter of months with a very attractive look.
We have many more Abs Workout Routine Articles Now Available.