When you have finished a jar of pickles at home, instead of throwing away the remaining liquid, use the pickle juice for making a great snack.
This recipe doesn’t require any time at all. No greasy, sugar stuff, no special kitchen equipment! All what you need is: some pumpkin seeds (fresh or dry), pickle juice in a jar (any kind), pizza baking sheet and oven.
Pickle juice contains salt, calcium chloride and vinegar, in addition to many other elements. It cures muscles cramps, hiccups, hangover and other dysfunctions related to excessive body fluid loss. It is a popular athletics drink, cocktails ingredient, diet supplement and secret Chief cook trick for adding in salads, marinades, and ready meals.
Pumpkin seeds contain fiber, unsaturated fatty acids, protein, carbohydrates, manganese, selenium, iron, zinc, magnesium, copper, potassium, beta-carotene, vitamin D, vitamin E, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, and vitamin B6 and used for healthy cooking of many other foods and recipes. Eating pumpkin seeds helps with hair loss, dental caries, getting rid of intestinal parasites like tapeworm, digestion health, healthy kidney and prostate function, healthy vision, atrophy, abnormal growth, inflammation, cystitis, cardiovascular diseases, mental health. Adding pumpkin seeds to your diet will lower cholesterol levels and strengthen immune system.
Follow The Easiest Five Steps:
* Rinse fresh seeds under cold water and pick out the pulp and strings.(This is easiest just after you’ve removed the seeds from the pumpkin, before the pulp has dried. You can use this recipe for dry pumpkin seeds as well.)
* Soak them over 3 or more nights in a pickle juice jar.
* Drain seeds and place them in a single layer on a pizza baking sheet.
* Preheat oven on broil hi temperature ( about 400F ). Broil pumpkin seeds on the same pizza baking sheet until toasted about 10-15 minutes, checking and stirring often.(Light golden color and wonderfully crunchy texture are fine!)
* Let cool and store in an air-tight container.
Pumpkin seeds are the best natural organic remedy for body detox cleansing. Adding them to your diet will lower cholesterol levels and strengthen immune system. They contain omega fat acids and a high amount of magnesium which has a calming effect on the brain. Their nutritive value is:
· Vitamin A: 70 I.U.
· Vitamin B:
· Thiamine:.24 mg
· Riboflavin:.19 mg.
· Niacin: 2.4 mg.
· Calcium: 51 mg.
· Iron: 11.2 mg.
· Phosphorus: 1,144 mg.
· Fat: 46.7 gm.
· Carbohydrates: 15.0 gm.
· Protein: 29.0 gm.
Enjoy this healthy non-toxic recipe! Find out more of how to make it with the video and pictures here [out] . All the best natural nutritional supplements for body detox cleansing include pumpkin seeds. In fact, the most popular and famous Paranil, a liver and colon purifying complex, is based on pumpkin seeds.
We have many more Healthy Eating help Articles Now Available.