Everybody loves to look young and live forever. Unfortunately life is not that easy. All people age and die and newer life is created to compensate this. This is how Mother Nature ensures the world is ever green and progressing.
There have been unsuccessful attempts to get immortal and over time, people have accepted that fact that an end is compulsory for all. Advancements in medicine and health sciences have ensured a healthy life until the end.
As people cross 40 years of age, the first thing that strikes them is changes in their skin. This is true especially for women. The first wrinkle that appears is always frightening. A lot of psychologists have related mid life depression in women to such physical changes.
Skin is exposed to dust, pollution, chemicals, UV rays, unhealthy food and a stressful lifestyle for several years and it starts showing the effects of all that over time. This combined with ageing results in dull, sagging and imperfect skin tone.
Let me be frank. There is nothing one can do to prevent ageing and all its after effects. But one can definitely postpone the signs of ageing and look younger for a longer time. The process starts with basic skin care techniques and ends with using specialty skin products to maintain youthful skin.
- Using a sunscreen is necessary all 365 days a year, every time one steps out of their house. Sunscreens prevent UV rays from affecting us and UV radiations are the main culprits for prematured ageing
- Avoid smoking – Cigarettes are packed with free radicals that are damaging skin cells every time you smoke
- Start using moisturizers to ensure the skin remains healthy and soft. The drier your skin is, the faster will wrinkles start appearing
- Eat healthy food. Your food will determine how you look. Eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables. Avoid junk food and drink a lot of water.
- Once you cross mid thirties, start on anti ageing creams
Are anti ageing creams necessary?
There are always a group of people who will argue that their grandmothers were healthy and young looking without such creams and that brands are trying to force their products to make sales.
Let me ask them the below questions.
- Did ozone depletion cause UV radiations to directly affect human skin 50-60 years back?
- Did so many vehicles and industries pollute the atmosphere then?
- Did our grandparents feast on fatty, junk food every day?
- Are we physically working as much as they did?
Things around us have changed and not for the good. Desperate times need desperate measures. Since we have already ruined the atmosphere around us, we need to start taking counter actions. By sitting tight and not accepting the fact that we need to start working extra hard to take care of ourselves, we will end up damaging the skin permanently.
What are anti ageing products?
As the name suggests, these are products that help one’s skin age slower. They are made of several ingredients that can act on the skin surface and reduce imperfections, deal with skin issues and keep the skin healthy and young looking.
My friends say anti ageing creams never work
Well, we have to be realistic. Anti ageing creams and serums cannot make you look 30 years younger after a single day of application. They have their own limitations. It has been proven that when started early, people who use such creams regularly, maintain a younger looking, healthier skin longer than those who don’t. They take time to work and results are slow, but long lasting.
Never Age Anti Ageing Cream
If you are looking for a good product to start with, one that is affordable, yet effective, I would suggest Never Age Anti Ageing Cream from Akumentis Healthcare. Akumentis is one of the fast growing Pharmaceutical companies in India and have more than 100 products listed under their wing.
This anti ageing cream costs INR 999 for a 50 g bottle and is compact enough to carry around.
What does Never Age do?
- It rejuvenates the skin
- It provides enough moisture to keep the skin from drying
- It protects from UV radiations
- It keeps the skin soft and supple
These are things any cosmetic cream will do. You might ask what is special with Never Age.
- It fights free radicals from affecting the skin. Free radicals are the main cause for collagen damage. Free radicals can cause all signs of skin damage if they constantly attack the body cells.
- It works deep under the skin surface to reduce fine lines and give a smooth appearance to the external layer
- It improves skin elasticity and this prevents skin from sagging and getting wrinkled
- It protects the skin all through the day by penetrating deep into the layers and working from within
Since the product is not exactly cheap, knowing the right way to use it can help prevent you from wasting it and extract the maximum results.
Always use the product on cleansed skin. Wash your face with cold water. Use a gentle cleanser/face wash. Pat the skin dry with a clean, cotton cloth. By doing this, you are removing all impurities in the skin that can prevent the cream from being absorbed. These cleansers also open the pores, facilitating better results.
Take a little quantity of the product on the tip of your fingers and gently dot it all over the face. Now start spreading it across in circular motions using the tips of your fingers and gently massage. Massaging ensures the product is blended evenly.
Wait for it to dry for a few minutes. You can now apply any of your regular skin products on top.
I would advise you to use this cream twice a day, once in the morning and once before you hit the bed at night.
How long should I use this?
Once you cross your late 30’s, such creams can replace your usual skin products. They are safe and gentle for long time usage and over time, you will see the difference it brings. It takes a minimum of 3 months for such products to show visible results. Hence you need to be patient.
Where to buy?
www.clickoncare.com is my favorite online website right now. They have thousands of skin care products on their page and you can buy and request for a free home delivery. If you are lazy to step out of the house to search for good skin products like me, you should definitely check them out!
We have many more Anti Aging Help Articles Now Available.