One of the biggest dating challenges is coming up with romantic conversation starters to start the date right. Many people get so anxious that they can’t think of the right words to say. Such situations only bring down their level of confidence in their conversation skills.
Worry no more! Here are 9 romantic conversation starters to help you enjoy your date and stop the frustration of always thinking what to say next.
1) Compliment her looks. Women want to be admired. If she’s wearing an attractive outfit, tell her in a seductive voice, “Wow, you look sexy in that dress. How did you know fashion so well?”
2) Talk about her family if she’s a “family-oriented” person; otherwise, talk about her life as an “independent” lady. Some women care about their family a lot, while some have a “single” mindset.
To find out, you can ask her, “Can you tell me about your family?” If she says that she likes seeing them often, then you can ask her more details about her family. If she says that she’s enjoying a happy single life away from her family, then talk about her adventures on being solo.
3) Talk about her goals and dreams. Today’s women are career superwomen. They strive for achievement. Talking about her career and aspirations will spark a passionate fire within them, so this one of the most effective romantic conversation starters you may use. Let her share her inner enthusiasm for accomplishment and you’ll have a grand date.
4) Ask her about her most memorable life-changing moments. She might recall times when she felt the most positive emotions. She’ll feel good remembering those events that she’ll associate them with you.
5) Ask her what’s her best way to relax and have a good time. If she mentions going to romantic places, you can then talk about exciting locations you’ve been before; invite her to come along with you to those places.
6) If she mentions anything about her cute little nephews or nieces, then that’s a cue to talk about children and babies.
7) State interesting facts about foods and drinks. For example, if she ordered a side salad, you can say something like “Did you know celery can boost your sex drive?” Knowing the health benefits of common foods and drinks can spark many ideas for conversation.
8) Talk about the most touching movie she’s ever seen. If she recalls a scene where she felt in love with a character, you can tell her something like, “If I were him, I’d do the same for you.”
9) If you feel comfortable enough with each other, you may ask, “What’s the sexiest thing you’ve ever done?” Whether she shares an experience or not, she might return the question to you. That’s your opportunity to share any of your daring escapades. Just don’t go overboard though.
Dating should be spent enjoying and having fun; not thinking on what to say next. Use a combination of these romantic conversation starters to get the flow going. Once both of you are in rapport, talking with each other will become as natural as breathing air.
We have many more Career Help Articles Now Available.