There were a number of treatments featured on Oprah’s anti aging product reviews but before we delve into what some dermatologists are labeling as a new technique to reducing wrinkles through new improved anti-oxidant face products – here are what I would argue are the most effective:
Top 10 beauty rules for life after 50:
1) Don’t wear your hair longer than to your collarbone.
2) Don’t use red lipstick, unless you have dark or olive skin. It’s aging.
3) Don’t wear blue jeans to dinner out. (But black jeans are okay.)
4) Don’t expose your knees. And cover up. Never try to compete with 20-year-olds. A woman between 40 and forever looks great because she has style, not because she decides to show off her body. We have many more Anti Aging Help Articles Now Available.
5) Never ever wear anything strapless.
6) But at the beach, if you do have a toned body, rock that slim bikini for as long as you like.
7) No miniskirts. A short skirt is okay though with black tights.
8) Don’t ever revisit a trend or fashion you lived through once before.
9) Don’t wear hats, except to keep the sun off your face. A hat makes you look as if you’re trying to get noticed.
10) Wear fewer accessories, and keep your look clean.
There you have it!
And for bonus beauty tip number :
11) If you are using an anti-aging product, reviews featured on Oprah, CNN, CNBC and a gather of Talk shows suggest that one type of product which has received interesting reviews are Acai based ingredient face products.
Acai, a berry only recently discovered in South America and tested by scientists to have the highest ORAC value of any food type, has now been manufactured in to an anti-aging face cream.
Originally Acai has been used to help treat weight loss due to its high anti-oxidant volume which helps speed up fat burning properties; but only recently have these anti-oxidants – anthocyanins as they are known demonstrated through clinical trials to help repair damaged facial tissue caused by free-radicals.
Free-radicals are found in the air we breath, food we eat and water we drink and however healthy our lifestyle, there’s no escaping these everyday toxins.
Dermatologists Anti-aging product reviews have reported these anti-oxidants offer rejuvenating capabilities by reducing wrinkles and sagging along with dehydrated skin by up to 86%. We have many more Anti Aging Help Articles Now Available.