Basic Pore Cleansing Steps
From what I mentioned last time about reducing pores, I would like to add some more skincare tips on managing and cleansing to treat and manage pores. For effective pore treatment perform the following steps about 2-3 times a week. You can perform deep cleansing as well but no more than 2-3 times a week otherwise you are more likely to increase the size of your pores.
- Step 1:
Open your pores by splashing your face using warm water or covering your face with a steamed towel.
- Step 2:
Wash your face with enough foam cleanser containing effective pore minimizing ingredients. Gently rub your face as you massage your face. Carefully wash on the T-zone spots where sebum secretion is excessive.
You can also remove impurities in pores with deep cleansing, exfoliating products or by using face packs or masks. If you have too many blackheads or whiteheads on your nose, try using some pore strips.
- Step 3:
Tighten pores right after cleansing by splashing cold water on your face. Dry your face and then gently pat on a pore specialized toner.
- Step 4:
Provide moisture. Moisture is essential even for oily skin types. Apply lotions or essence. Massage your face at the same time.
Tips for Men with Enlarged Pores
Men usually have fairly large pores. Mostly because men neglect the basic skincare routines to cleanse and firm skin and understanding what type of skin type they have and what they can do about it.
For most men wanting to reduce large pores, an ice massage works well.
Gently rub your face with a cloth filled with ice for about 2 minutes. If you apply the ice around the T-zone spot where sebum secretion is excessive, it will help to sooth the skin and minimize the size of the pores.
But be careful, you don’t want to leave ice on your face too long. You’ll damage your skin and your face will go numb if you overdo it.
Facial Mask Pack Beneficial For Pore Management
So with the basic cleansing out of the way, what next? There are still many great ways of managing pores not just through skincare products but also through homemade facial recipes.
Tomato Juice Facial Mask
Tomatoes contain organic acid and vitamin A & C which is great for acne prone skin and oily skin. It is especially effective for removing blackheads around the nose.
- 1.5 tablespoon of tomato juice
- 1/2 tsp of Seaweed Powder
- mix together and apply on your face
Green Tea Facial Mask Pack
Green tea contains vitamin B, C and chlorophyll which cleanses the blood. Tannin acid in green tea is great for skin astringent and destroying bacteria. This all means that green tea is a perfect ingredient for fighting oily or acne skin. That is why many of facial products such as mask sheets offer green tea products.
- Add 3 Tsp of water into 1Tsp of Green Tea Powder, mix and wait for 5 minutes.
- Soften starch with water and mix until it becomes elastic.
- Apply on acne prone areas and clean after one hour.
Organic Homemade Facial Mask for Pore Management: Apple Scrub
Ingredients: 1/4 apple, 1t lemon juice (squeezed from real fruit), 1 egg white
- Using an electric grinder, mix peeled-cut apple, lemon juice and egg white together.
- Apply apple scrub on clean face.
- After about 10 minutes, gently massage with water and rinse off completely.
Organic Facial Mask 2: Carrot-Seaweed Facial Masks
Ingredients: 1/4 carrot, 20g (0.7oz) seaweed powder
- Grind 1/4 carrot and add seaweed powder. The moisture from the carrots when you grind it should be enough, otherwise add a tiny bit of water.
- Apply the facial mask on clean face for about 20 minutes
- Thoroughly rinse off.
Also try this popular carrot facial mask recipe.
Organic Face Mask: Green Tea Facial Mask Pack
Ingredients: 1T green tea powder, 1 egg white, some flour
- After dissolving green tea powder in water, mix with egg white and flour
- Apply on clean skin and leave on for about 10 minutes
- Thoroughly rinse off.
We have many more Anti Aging Help Articles Now Available.