What do you do in Las Vegas during the daytime after an evening in the Casino? Enjoy a buffet breakfast in your favorite restaurant, take a walk, see some attractions, then… a must do…relax, take a Swim and get a tan. We have many more Las Vegas Vacation Information, Travel Review and Tourist Attractions Articles Now Available.
Here are the TOP TEN POOLS in Las Vegas with a brief description of their offerings and themes. Did you know many visitors to Las Vegas book their Hotel based on their favorite pool? Seems like most first time visitors to Las Vegas have the impression that it is at least 100 degrees here year round. Well, it isn’t. Most outdoor pools are open from March/April to October/November! We’ve listed Hotels that have year round indoor pools or heated outdoor pools.
THE TOP 10 POOLS IN LAS VEGAS
10. The Palms Night Time Fun! Be Cool! Hang out! 75,000 square feet of pool, 21 Cabanas, The “Skin Pool Lounge”, music, dance by the pool, enjoy “Wet N Wild” after dark!
9. Luxor – The Luxor has created a 7 acre, Egyptian theme complex that is nothing short of spectacular! Outstanding poolside service, open year round! Be treated like King Tut!
8. Venetian – Known to be the ultimate romantic destination for couples. 5 full acres of pools, fountains, flower gardens and statues. Relax, get a tan, be in love. Even get married. That’s AMORE’!
7. Bellagio – What can we say? Prestige, Ritzy, Swanky just what you would expect from
a Billion Dollar setting! 85,000 square feet of 6 pools, beautiful fountains, colors, flowers and Premier service. Be pampered in an elegant refuge for the rich!
6. MGM Grand – A longtime favorite of Hollywood Movie Stars, a 27,000 square foot complex of beautiful pools, spas and “Backlot River” where you can have a drink and take a leisurely 3 MPH float around the complex! Get a tan where the stars of “Le Femme” hang out!
5. Flamingo – From the dreams of Benjamin “Bugsy” Siegel in 1947 to the posh pool fun of today. Enjoy the lush Hawaiian theme with water slides, stone water falls, even shade! Luxury at it’s finest. Try their specialty drinks!
4. Caesar’s Palace – Roman decadence in the Garden of the Gods! 3 pools covering 5 acres of Italian opulance! Have a drink by stone pediments and be served frozen grapes by Goddesses (weekends only). Or, have your photo taken by the pool with Caesar and Cleopatra! Very cool!
3. The Mirage – A Polynesian tropical jungle lagoon. Amazingly beautiful foliage amidst waterfalls, 3 waterslides, hidden alcoves covering 5 full acres of jungle. An afternoon of sunshine and cool fun you will remember for years to come.
2. Hard Rock – Want to party? This is the place you want to be! Vegas’ party central. The Pool Party runs from 10:00 AM to Midnight 7 days a week! Hang out with Rock Stars, Movie Stars and the “Beautiful People” or play Las Vegas’ only blackjack tables in the water! Pools, hot tubs, 37 cabanas, a float river and Party, Party, Party!
1. Mandlay Bay – Mandolay Bay went all out in creating an 11 acre lagoon of lush greens. They hauled in 1,700 tons of sand to create Vegas’ only Wave Pool with 6′ waves of bodysurfer paradise. 4 pools, waterfalls surrounded by a jungle atmosphere where you can take a ¼ mile RiverRide or relax the day away and come away with a Las Vegas tan!
We give full credit for the Pool Rankings to the kind folks at The Travel Channel. The comments are from the editor of Las Vegas $Discount$. We have many more Las Vegas Vacation Information, Travel Review and Tourist Attractions Articles Now Available.
Hotels with Pools Open Year Round
Bellagio (1) Wynn (5) Venetian (1) Las Vegas Hilton (1) Monte Carlo (1) Paris/Bally's (1) Rio (1) Mandolay Bay (1) Luxor (1) Flamingo (1) Caesar's Palace (1) Red Rock (1) Green Valley Ranch (1) Tropicana (1) Ritz Carlton (1) Stratosphere (1) MGM Grand (1) Hyatt Lake Las Vegas (1)
During the winter months all of these pools are maintained at 74 to 82 degrees and nearly all offer one or more Jacuzzi’s.