In order to keep your heart healthy, there are numerous strategies that you need to follow. The foremost strategy is to make a considerable change in your lifestyle patterns. Besides, healthy eating patterns and regular exercises are the two most significant factors that contribute to heart fitness. Under-mentioned is the detailed description of various strategies by following which, you can surely keep your heart healthy:
Regular exercise: Regular exercise enables you to lead a comfortable life. Exercise not only keeps your body fit but will also help in proper and smooth functioning of the heart. Moreover, exercise will keep you active, minimizes the stress level and drops your cholesterol level along with keeping a check on your weight.
Opting for a suitable Aerobic activity: Along with regular exercise, opt for a suitable aerobic activity as well. This will help in functioning your heart and lung in a proper manner. There are several other aerobic activities like swimming, bicycling, jogging, dancing, walking and many more. However, there are some certain guidelines that one needs to consider before initiating these activities which are enlisted below:
– Do regular exercise for about 5-10 minutes.
– Gradually increase your time schedule from 10 to 30 minutes. Prefer doing exercise on most of the days of the week, if you fail to do them regularly.
– If, however, you feel any sort of chest pain while doing exercise, stop it right there and consult your physician.
Increase the intake of Heart-healthy food: In the current fast-paced life, an individual is usually least bothered about his eating habits. These changes in eating habits thus create an adverse effect on your health. So, it is always suggested to take a heart- healthy food. A heart-healthy food is one that leads to a reduction in the cholesterol level and ultimately helps you to control weight besides keeping a sound check on the level of blood-pressure. The key tips for a healthy food include:
Lower the content of Fat in your diet:
– Minimize the intake of rich fat content food articles like meat. Instead, prefer to take fish.
– Reduce the level of butter and margarine in your food.
– Avoid foods rich in hydrogenated or coconut oil.
– Discard dairy products that have high fat content, like ice-cream, cheese and many more.
Enhance the intake of fibrous food:
– Prefer to maximize the intake of green-leafy vegetables and fresh fruits in your daily diet.
– Enhance the intake of beans, oats and potatoes in your diet chart. They have rich fibre content.
Quit Smoking: One of the best tactics for a healthy heart is to quit smoking. Smoking enhances the risk of heart attack, as the heart gets lesser supply of oxygen. Quitting smoking will surely reverses all the ill-effects caused due to this.
By following all these strategies, one can surely grant a great amount of fitness to his heart.
We have many more Health Care Articles Now Available.