Huge Returns On Small Investments

Right from the old days, investing has meant planning and saving for the future. Whereas for a privileged few, a lack of success may not have seemed like a world about to end, for others it spelled doom and disaster.

The hopes and aspirations of millions of people around the world are tied up in their investments. It may mean different things to different people but for the average person it means a college education for a child, a small home for retirement and a comfortable allowance to survive on. We have many more Investing Help Articles Now Available.

Today, it’s a world still reeling under an economic melt down. In this context it has become essential for more people, than ever before, to generate a new stream that provides a steady income on a regular basis.

Where else can one turn to except investing? Never mind some smoothing of edges, the rules of investing never change. Hence, they must be taken seriously.

The basic rule of investing is that you start out with only the amount you can afford to lose if things don’t work out as planned. Not only loans, and your essential savings must not be a part of the investment but you must ensure that your and the family’s every day life is not effected in any way. The best way out is to invest only what you can readily spare, and put aside a certain amount out of your income every month as a sort of compensation for your investment. This may mean tightening your belt a little but it is your money, and ultimately only you stand to gain.

So, how would you like to invest your money? Often you find somebody ask a friend or a colleague: “Where can I find a safe investment?” The right course of action would be to refer him to an expert. This is not about horse racing where a personal tip or two may end up in a short-lived, success or failure.

Even if you have some investing knowledge it is still advisable to see a financial expert. Not only will you become familiar with the many ways of investing and the associated pitfalls, but you will know what to expect from the amount that you are prepared to invest.

In the present times, the emphasis is on quick profits with limited risks. Investments like a Lifetime Annuity, CDs and Mutual Funds etc are ruled out because the returns are poor and the results take forever. Foreign Exchange trading (Forex) and dealing in stocks and shares can provide you the opportunity you seek. Although, in both cases, you can start off with an investment of $500-$1000, the stocks and shares trading has a slight edge over Forex because first time investors are more comfortable with conventional trading.

What you must remember is that for a stress-free life today and to ensure a sizeable income for later years, you will have to start small. Penny Stocks give the trading community an opportunity to achieve maximum returns on the investment. It is fairly routine to see penny stock prices double or triple in a matter of hours. This is not possible while trading at AMEX, NASDAQ or the NYSE. It is less than likely that for $500 you may pick up even a couple of shares of Google or You Tube.

Statistics seldom lie, so it is possibly true that while the failure rate at the stock exchange for beginners is 95%, those who lose money in the penny stock market is as high as 99%. This is because the price of shares is often less than a dollar and people, with little knowledge of the market, tend to treat this as a lottery or a game of roulette. It is also noteworthy that the solitary 1% that make profits earn thousands of dollars. To them it is a livelihood and it is their business to analyze trading patterns and ensure profits.

It is also quite likely that 97% of the companies dealing in penny stocks are unlikely to achieve their goal, and may fade away in due course. Yet, it is worth considering the potential of the other 3% which has made millionaires of many small time investors. It may provide some consolation if you consider that some of the present day industrial giants had once been a part of the penny stock market.

The choices may seem few, but they offer plenty. Let us hold your hand and show you the way… you have nothing to lose. We have many more Investing Help Articles Now Available.