A teacher resumes should be well drafted so that it will help you to get desired result. It should clearly highlight your educational qualification and skills. It should represent you as the most suitable candidate applying for the position of Assistant Principal. The most important section to be included in the teacher resume is summary of skills, education and experience of the candidate applying for the post.
The job description of an assistant principal is to do a variety of jobs such as undertake various administrative tasks and implement policies for the school.
You can also browse the internet and check out different sample teacher resume. These sample teacher resume would inform you about the sections and format utilized for drafting your own teacher resume.
Some valuable tips which will help you to write an effective assistant principal resume are listed below:
- The sections to be included in the teacher resume are contact information, objective, skills, qualifications, certifications, previous work experience. The concluding section of the resume is the reference. The reference given in this section should be professional references.
- You can also make your resume interesting by including additional sections such as personal details, areas of interest, preferred place of work and hobbies in it.
- The resume should begin with the section of contact information such as name, address, email and phone numbers are to be included in it.
- The next section to be included is the objective section. It should clearly state your career goals related to the post you have applied for. It should be precise and not more than two sentences.
- The sections such as skills, education and experience should be included in bulleted points. Avoid using long sentences in the resume.
- The skills section should include summary of the skills which are relevant to the post you have applied for.
- The education section should include information about the degrees that you have successfully completed. It should also contain the information about the teaching certifications and licenses in it.
- The work experience section should contain information about the name of the school, duration and post. You should also include information about the responsibilities undertaken by you in the job.
- You can also include information about the any special achievements or professional memberships that you possess in it.
- The formatting should be consistent throughout the resume. The length of the resume should not exceed two pages. Include the keywords which are related to the profession of teaching. Highlight your skills and special achievements in it.
- Proof read the content for finding out any grammar and spelling mistakes in it. Make the necessary corrections before finalizing the resume and utilizing it for applying for different jobs.
Thus, the tips mentioned above will help you to draft an effective assistant principal resume.
We have many more Career Help Articles Now Available.