Prostate massages, also known as prostate milking, are frequently performed on men for either a form of pleasure or by medical personnel for medical reasons.
The prostate gland, which is part of the male reproductive system, produces a clear fluid which makes about 30% of the male’s sperm. Prostate massages reduce the pressure in the prostate gland by removing excess fluid from the gland.
Although it is possible to perform a prostate milking externally by stimulating the prostate through the perineum, it is more normal to milk the prostate internally using a finger, prostate massager, or medical massager.
If you wish to perform a prostate milking on yourself or somebody else, you should follow the guidelines below.
1. Be sure to visit the bathroom before the massage the ensure both your bladder and bowel are emptied.
2. Make sure your fingernails are trimmed short and your hands are free of any germs.
3. Wear a sterile glove on the hand you wish to perform the prostate gland milking and apply lubricant to your gloved fingers.
4. Get in a comfortable position that allows you to gain easy access to the prostate gland with your gloved hand. Most people find that lying on their back or side is most comfortable.
5. Gently insert your fingers into your anus and move it slowly forward along the wall of the rectum. As you head closer to the belly button, you will reach the prostate gland and it will feel like a small ball that is normally the size of a walnut.
6. Once the prostate gland is located, massage it gently along both sides but do not massage the central area which contains very sensitive nerves.
7. After a few minutes of milking the gland, you should have successfully released its excess fluid. This may also cause sexual pleasure and in many cases may cause you to experience orgasm.
Prostate milking is extremely helpful as a form of preventative medicine since it relieves the buildup of seminal fluid in the prostate gland.
We have many more Health Care Articles Now Available.