Workout Pass is the brainchild of world famous fitness expert, Ryan Lee. Workout Pass is an online resource that allows users access to dozens of workout sites and thousands of workouts, all developed by trainers and coaches, for a modest fee.
Ryan Lee is a down to earth fitness expert that anyone can relate to. Everyone, regardless of age or fitness level, can find a workout just for them at Workout Pass.
How Does Workout Pass Work?
Workout Pass is a website that charges a one-time fee for one year of unlimited access to a library of over 5,100 different workouts on over 43 separate websites. All of the workouts were created by fitness experts with training experience, not some IT department with no real background in fitness.
Whether you are a beginner looking to start a fitness routine and burn some fat or an advanced athlete looking to take your game to the next level, you will find what you want at Workout Pass.
Some of the Websites Workout Pass Offers Access to Include:
Women’s Workout Sites
– Quick Weight Loss for Women offers workouts for busy women to burn fat in half the time.
– Pregnant Workouts are specifically designed for expectant mothers looking to stay fit.
Men’s Workout Sites
– Fast Weight Loss for Men is a fast fat burning workout geared for guys.
– Quatro Fitness is referred to by Men’s Fitness as the “world’s fastest workout” for express fat burning.
Specialty Workout Sites
– Silver Workout is designed specifically for those over fifty who want to be fit.
– Healthy Back Workout is the only website one hundred percent devoted to working out your back for maximum health.
– Abs Like Stone focuses on tightening your core without all those boring crunches.
– Strength Coach features audio interviews with insider secrets about getting stronger.
– 10 Minute Workout is for busy people with little time who want to see results after a few minutes of working out.
So if You’re Looking to Get in Shape, Why do We Recommend Trying Workout Pass?
Workout Pass is an affordable way to create a completely customized fitness routine to burn fat, build muscle or improve your game without supplements, ongoing subscription plans or personal trainers.
The program offers unlimited access, free updates, no recurring fees during the year of use and interactive conference calls and webinars with fitness experts. The result is overall fitness designed to specifically target your unique needs.
We have many more Abs Workout Routine Articles Now Available.