Homemade Potato Wedges
Homemade Potato Wedges Ingredients:
- White potatoes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp sage
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp peprika
- 1/4 cayenne
- 1/4 cumin
- 1/4 turmeic
- 1/4 onion powder
Homemade Potato Wedges Instructions:
1. cut white potatoes into 8 widges, soak in a water/salt brine for the longer, then better (8-12 hours is perfect)
2. Mix the dry indredients well
3 Drain then boil the potatoe wedges for 3-4 minutes, or until fork tended.
4. mix in dry indredients with 1 cup of flour, mix in 1 and 1/2 cup of water and mix until you have something like a pancake mix.
5. Dunk each wedge into the mix, allow to drain then set on parchment paper.
6. For best results freeze for 1 hour then fry in 350F oil until golden brown.
We have many more Recipes Now Available.