Homemade Cupcake Recipe
Homemade Cupcake Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 and 1/2 cup of flour
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of water
- 1/3 cup of cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar
Homemade Cupcake Recipe Instructions:
1. Mix the dry ingredients well.
2. Now add the water, vanilla, oil and vinegar to the dry ingredients and mix well.
3. add batter to fill about 3/4 of the cupcake molds and bake at 350F for 18-20 minutes. If you insert a toothpick into the center and it comes out clean your cupcakes are done.
We have many more Recipes Now Available.