Enlarged prostate or as it’s known medically, Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia is the enlargement of the prostate. The prostate gland is the one responsible for the production of the clear, seminal liquid used to carry and protect the sperm during intercourse.
If the prostate became bigger, it can cause some serious urination problems. It’s a good thing that in our time, there is an enlarged prostate treatment that we can avail of.
The chances of having enlarged prostate adds as you grow older. Ninety percent of adults of sixty years and above suffer from it. Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia is not really lethal, but it can be annoying.
The prostate grows larger due to an increased cell activity in the gland. Male hormones are said to be a factor for this growth. However, the precise reason is still unknown. The symptoms for this are as follows:
- Dripping at the end of urination
- Incapability to urinate
- Partial emptying of bladder
- Frequent need to urinate at night
- Pain in urination
- Delayed start in urinating
- hurts when urinating
- Strong and unexpected urges to urinate
- frail urinary system
If you have the symptoms above, please consult a doctor. The doctor can perform these tests on you:
- Digital Rectal Examination
- Flow rate of urine
- Post void remaining urine test
- Pressure flow reading
- Urine culture
- Prostate detailed antigen
You can treat Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia based on its severity. You can:
1. Apply Self Care
- Urinate right away, if you feel the urge to
- Avoid caffeine and alcohol, especially after dinner
- Avoid drinking lot of fluid at one time.
- Try not to take over the counter sinus and cold medications
- Exercise regularly
- Learn and do pelvic strengthening exercise
- Reduce stress
2. Take Medications
- The Alpha 1 blockers, which relaxes muscles of the prostate
- Finasteride and dutasteride lowers the production of hormones
3. Try herbal medicines with Saw Palmetto. Studies have shown that it helps with symptoms of an enlarged prostate.
4. Non invasive Surgery
Surgeries are only performed if it is a severe case of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia. The procedure includes:
- Transurethral needle ablation
- Transurethral microwave thermotheraphy
- Transurethral Electrovaporization
- Water Induced Thermotheraphy
- Interstitial Laser Coagulation
- Holmium Laser Enucleation of the Prostate
Remember, it’s still important to ask the advice of a medical professional before engaging to any Enlarged Prostate Treatment. Also remember that to avoid the costs of medications and surgeries, it’s still important to know that prevention is still better than cures. By starting to change your habits, you can dramatically change your life. You can start doing it now.
If you’re looking for a natural enlarged prostate treatment, then check out Vigarexx today. Vigarexx is a dual function prostate supplement that not only shrink you enlarged prostate and relieve your enlarged prostate symptoms within days, it also turbo charge your libido into overdrive too.
Click Here To Visit Vigarexx Now
We have many more Health Care Articles Now Available.