Dark circles under the eyes are the most common non-hormonal skin problem. Dark circles under the eyes are a fact of life. Many people assume they’re caused by not getting enough sleep, and they’re right. Lack of sleep can make skin look pale, allowing blood vessels to show through and give the appearance of dark circles. But there are other causes of dark circles. Dark circles under the eyes are caused by a very specific physiological mechanism. Hay fever sufferers particularly will notice under-eye “smudges” during the height of the allergy season. Some food allergies can also cause the area under the eyes to appear darker. Dark circles are likely to become more noticeable and permanent with age. Excess folds of skin under the eyes will also make dark circles more pronounced. Another cause of undereye circles is eyelid swelling during sleep. In addition, dark circles can result from chronic skin conditions, such as atopic eczema. Dark circles can also run in families. For dark circles or bags under your eyes you can place slightly warm tea bags over your eyes, leave on for 10-15 minutes.
The best way to prevent dark circles under the eyes is to eat, drink and sleep well, reduce stress and combat fatigue. Gently massage saffron or almond oil on the dark area before going to bed. Dip cotton pads in fig juice, rosewater, or cold milk. Lie down with your feet raised higher than your head, then place the wet pads on your closed eyes. Vitamin E creams are great for the skin anywhere on your body but the area around your eyes often needs more help. Avoid heavy night creams and don’t leave any cream on all night. In Yoga, the Inverted Asana postures are recommended for dark circles under the eyes. Try the sarvangasana every day and the Jal Neti at least five times a week. Apply a paste of turmeric powder with pineapple juice for dark circles under the eyes. Dark circles can be removed by doing pranayam daily for at least five minutes. Grate some cucumber and freeze in an ice tray. Massage frozen cucumber cubes onto eyes to reduce puffiness and dark circles.
Dark Circles Treatment and Remedies Tips
1. Apply a paste of turmeric powder with pineapple juice for dark circles under the eyes.
2. Dip cotton balls in chilled water and keep for 5-10 minutes on the eyes.
3. Slurp this juice to get rid of those tainted circles. Drink tomato juice with some mint leaves, lemon juice and salt.
4. Eat food with rich vitamins and iron. Include fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet.
5. Use sunglasses while out in the sun, to protect your eyes from the harmful rays.
6. Dark circles can be removed by doing pranayam daily for at least five minutes.
8. Apply moisturizers with natural ingredients such as avocado oil, sesame, vitamin K and Vitamin E.
9. Apply a paste of powdered almonds and milk under the eyes.
10. Dark Circles can be removed by applying peeled and grated potato overnight at least three times a week.
11. Drink at least ten glasses of water everyday.
12. Vitamin E creams are great for the skin anywhere on your body but the area around your eyes often needs more help.
13. Reduce stress levels by practicing yoga and meditation. Pranayama reduces dark circles and increases glow of skin.
14. Avoid sweets and chocolates
15. Exposure to Sunlight.
We have many more Anti Aging Help Articles Now Available.