A whole new world of possibilities.
Enjoy exceptional convenience and reliability with the CARA Debit Card backed by one of the world’s leading credit card companies. Full protection against unlawful use and fraud. Accepted for retail purchases anywhere Visa© Debit Cards are accepted. And it’s issued by a nationally chartered bank, so the card offers the full protection of the federal banking industry. The Visa© Debit Card gives you a safe, secure way to use your money along with benefits to enhance the way you live and work. No credit check and no sign up fee
CLICK TO SEE THE VIDEOS:
- http://caradebitcard.com/01.php (Copy this to your browser)
The Cara Debit Card offers businesses an online payroll/payment solution that’s free set set up and free deposits, card to card transfers and much more. Those who have tried to make online payments or direct deposits to employees, vendors or contractors have quickly found that the companies that currently offer online payment processing charge as much as 9% for internet payment transfers and direct deposit transfers. We provide Private Label for businesses who have 1300 or more employee’s with our CARA Debit Card program. This gives the company a VISA© payroll/debit CARD with their own company LOGO for their employees.
- http://caradebitcard.com/02.php (Copy this to your browser)
The Cara Debit card may be used as a credit card, to access cash, transfer the cash into a bank account using an online funds transfer, or withdraw cash at a local bank ATM machine. Your card can be used for purchases anywhere Visa Debit Cards are accepted, in person, over the phone or on the Internet. You can use your card at any ATM that accepts the logos located on the back of your card. You can pay personal bills if a company accepts Visa as a payment form. You can simply call or go online to the vendors website and follow instructions to pay your bill using your card information, or you may take your card with you to the vendor and pay in person. The vendor may charge you a fee for this form of payment, but there is no cost associated with the Access Card.
- http://caradebitcard.com/03.php (Copy this to your browser)
Our new Cara Debit Card with the companion card gives parents the flexibility of online banking with spending control within their family while reducing bank fees. A Companion Card is a non-Visa branded card you can get for your spouse, child or other relative such that they can have secure but ready access to cash using funds you electronically transfer to the card they carry. It can be used at ATMs and for PIN purchases at any location where you see one of the logos on the back of the card. You can transfer money from your card to a Companion Card via the website or by phone. If a family member is employed, that family member can request a Visa branded card for themselves, also by visiting the website and enrolling for a card.
Features and Benefits:
- Funds are backed by a nationally chartered FDIC insured bank
- Full protection against unlawful use and fraud by Visa’s Zero Liability Program
- Secure login to your account
- Accepted for retail purchases anywhere Visa© debit cards are accepted
- Pay your bills online, by phone or in person
- Access to funds 24/7/365 at over 33 million+ ATMs worldwide.
- Multi-lingual customer call center available 24/7/365
- Points 2U Loyalty Rewards Program
- Free enrollment
- Free direct deposit
- Free online balance inquiry
- Free signature purchases US or international
- No cardholder fees for Visa© payments to service providers
- View your transaction history online free 24/7/365
- Convenient online bill payments and money transfers 24/7/365
- Get cash back from merchants
With the Money Card you can also transfer money free to the Companion Card instantaneously domestically or internationally.
If offered through your employer or affiliate group, you may be able to elect additional benefits such as life, health, pharmacy or vision programs that you can pay for with the card. Please contact you employer or affiliate group for additional information.
We have many more Credit Repair Articles Now Available.