Today I want to share with you a few benefits of the calisthenic workouts – the ideal 3 day workout routines.
I realize the words workout or exercise may not induce a happy reaction in you, but allow me to tell you about some really great benefits that show just how great calisthenics exercises are for your body and mind.
So, the benefits that everybody talks about are:
- They will give you more energy and improve the quality of sleep. When you are working out you will find that you do not need to sleep as much and you will have more energy to complete your training.
- Calisthenic workouts decrease depression. Regular calisthenics are an excellent way to boost your mood, regulate your emotions and get in shape. When you exercise, your body releases endorphins, adrenaline, serotonin and dopamine. These are the body’s natural feel good chemicals. They work together to make you feel good. Try to train three days a week for about 45 minutes and your body will thank you!
- When you do calisthenics, you burn calories. So, when you want to go and have your favorite ice-cream, if you do your exercises, that ice cream will not land on your waistline, thighs or hips, which is where fat generally goes. The visual result of calisthenic workouts is that you will burn fat and gain lean muscles at the same time.
- All calisthenic exercises are something that you can learn easily, on your own and that you will be able to do in your own home. All that you need is your body weight, the ground and the earth’s gravity. You do not have to buy a five hundred dollars weight equipment or get a gym membership. What you need is an affordable training guide – a manual that will teach you the proper form and technique on every bodyweight exercise so you will start your great physical transformation.
- These bodyweight exercises are ideal for both beginners as well as those with more experience who wish to push or test the limits of their strength, endurance or physical capabilities.
- Calisthenics are the only training workout that will sculpt your body the natural way.
These are some of the most talked about benefits of calisthenic workouts.
In all honesty, calisthenic exercise is great because it allows you to feel good about yourself, feel good about your body.
But, you see, there is a million different other benefits with calisthenics: it reduces the risk of cancer, it reduces cholesterol, it reduces the risk for diabetes, it reduces your body fat, it increases metabolism, it enhances flexibility, agility, coordination and range of motion. It improves digestion, it decreases dramatically the negative effects of ageing, it increase self-awareness and life span, it increases bone density, it improves brain function and reflexes.
The bottom line is that Calisthenic Workouts are worth the effort-for life!
So, what are your favorite benefits of exercise? Why do you exercise?
Feel free to follow the link in the resource box below and find out more about the most effective calisthenic workouts.
We have many more Exercise and Fitness Routine Articles Now Available.