No matter if you are a teenager, young adult, baby boomer, or a more mature woman, some beauty and fashion tips never change. You can keep yourself looking and feeling great with only a little bit of time and a small amount of effort.
Even if you aren’t accustomed to wearing makeup, some products are so simple to use that it should only take you a few moments to try them out and decide if you like them. Try these beauty tips for women of all ages for a lovely look that is fast, fabulous, and easy to achieve.
- Use lip gloss or ChapStick to keep your lips soft, moist, and kissable. Use a product with sunscreen (like Softlips or Blistex) to prevent getting sunburn on your lips (a truly awful experience if you’ve never had it).
- If you want only a basic, natural look using minimal makeup, go with mascara, neutral colored eye shadow, and lip gloss or lip tint. This is a great everyday look for women who only have a few moments to get ready for the day.
- To make your eyes “pop,” apply dark colored eyeliner, such as brown or black, to both your upper and lower lash line. This look works well with mascara and eye shadow, and especially a smoky eye look. Please note – dark eyeliner can make you look older, so keep this in mind based on the look you are trying to achieve.
- Protect your skin with a tinted moisturizer containing SPF 15 or greater (like Murad). You can still blend in the imperfections in your skin tone while protecting yourself from the UV rays. Don’t forget to apply sunscreen to the rest of your exposed skin if you are planning to be out in the sun.
- Wear a hat on exceptionally hot days or as a fun fashion statement. If you’ve ever gotten sunburn on your scalp, you’ll quickly accept the benefit of wearing a hat to protect the top of your head and your face. Some hats even offer built-in UV protection (like Wallaroo).
Depending on your own personal preferences, you can enhance your look with other classic beauty moves, such as using colored eyeliner, experimenting with foundation and bronzer, or even applying false eyelashes for special events. Mascara and lip gloss are two basic beauty elements that work for any woman, but the more interested you become in makeup, the more you can enjoy the wide and wonderful world of cosmetics and beauty goodies.
We have many more Anti Aging Help Articles Now Available.