More and more teenagers are becoming more conscious about how they look. It is normal for a teenager to be self-conscious and concerned about how their peers see them. It does not help that media portrays perfection in how young celebrities look.
The teenage years start the awareness of beauty products Philippines for many. There are many teenage girls and boys who start buying beauty products Philippines during this time although they only really need a few of them at this time.
Below are some tips for teenagers, especially for those who have just started using beauty products Philippines.
- Avoid using foundation. Foundation is not the answer when you are in your acne-prone teenage years. It will only make your skin look unnatural. For the lucky ones who don’t have acne, there’s no reason to cover the best skin you’ll probably ever have in your life. For those with acne, the solution is to cover up blemishes with concealer, then follow with a powder or tinted moisturizer.
- Use concealer properly. The key with effectively using a concealer is to pat it in and never rub it in. This works for acne or blemishes.
- Choose which feature to enhance. It’s always wrong to accentuate all the features in your face. If you want heavy eye make-up, leave your lips bare or with just a touch of gloss. If you want dark lips instead, keep all the other features of your face light.
- Less is more. It can be pretty amazing to look at a face without any makeup. For girls in their teenage years, chances are they look better without any makeup. Use makeup wisely as a way to enhance a look that you want. Too much makeup will only make you look bad.
- Never go to sleep with makeup. Always remember to remove your makeup before going to sleep.
- Consult a dermatologist. Teenagers are prone to acne and the best solution to acne is to consult a dermatologist.
- Protect your skin. Sunscreen is your skin’s best friend. The skin can wreck havoc on your skin with years of exposure.
- For more information visit to our site at http://www.myayala.com
We have many more Anti Aging Help Articles Now Available.