If you have discovered the power of aromatherapy, you may already understand that certain scents can have a powerful affect on our life in many ways. If you have not discovered the power of aromatherapy, the delights await you. Aroma therapy is a certain branch of alternate medicine that aims to heal with the help of scents. Studies have shown that certain smells can stimulate certain parts of the brain than can trigger the healing effect of your body. Aroma therapy is a thousand year old science that has eventually developed into what is used today. It is effective at relieving your bodies stresses and tensions.
In this article, we will look at the many benefits of the various scents included in aromatherapy. This will help you choose which scents can make the biggest impact on your life and needs.
• Apple – Apple evokes wisdom, love, relaxation, and peace of mind.
• Bergamont – Bergamont brings protection to the user from any harm.
• Bayberry – Bayberry is for wealth and luck within life.
• Cedar – Cedar is meant to give you both protection from misfortune and misery, as well as confidence.
• Citronella – Citronella is to drive away insects and attract customers, as well as friends.
• Cinnamon – Cinnamon is used to enhance and raise vibrations on a spiritual level, as well stimulate your clairvoyant side, concentration, focus, and protect your personal self.
• Clove – Clove drives away negatives and provides strength in memory.
• Frankincense – Frankincense will free your mind and body from habits and obsessions that are destructive, as well as instill blessings on a spiritual level, purify, exorcise, and protects.
• Eucalyptus – Eucalyptus is used for healing of illness, depression, and hurt, it works particularly well for the flu or colds.
• Heliotrope – Heliotrope is used for protection from harm, meditation, and increasing clairvoyance.
• Jasmine – Jasmine attracts love on a spiritual level, stimulates originality, creativity, cleanses your aura, and protects your psychic levels.
• Honeysuckle – Honeysuckle evokes prosperity, intuition, and understanding.
• Lavender – Lavender works to free your life from stress emotionally, instill peace and calm in your life, increase your awareness, heal headaches, and bring stability.
• Lilac – If you are looking to delve into past lives lilac can help, it brings the good spirits to you, helps your memory, and aids in making the right decisions.
• Lemon – Lemon brings forth the spirits of protection.
• Musk – Musk gives you passion, strength, confidence, and self assurance.
• Orange – Orange is thought to raise power and instill harmony in life.
• Myrrh – Myrrh is a protector of evil. It instills peace and gives you the power to understand your sadness.
• Pine – Pine is a cleansing sent.
• Sage – Sage is also a cleanses sent that works to remove negatives and hone in on positives.
• Rose – Rose provides tranquility, harmony, peace, and endless love.
• Sandalwood – Sandalwood is calming for the mind, protecting of the body, works to clear, heal, and stimulate the inner being.
• Vanilla – Vanilla is an energizing scent, it is great for fortune, luck, and happiness.
• Sweetgrass – Sweetgrass helps in transformations and spiritual blessings.
Overall, if you are looking for scents to help your relationship and love life, you should focus on scents like Ylang Ylang, White Jasmine, Vanilla, Rose, Rain, Patchouli, Orange, Peppermint, Apple, Musk, Cinnamon, Lavender, Clove, Jasmine, Gardenia, and Copal.
If you are looking for scents in regards to success and money, you should try Sage, Allspice, Red Ginger, Almond, Pine, Bergamont, Lemon, Basil, Honeysuckle, Cinnamon, Dill, and Clover.
For well-being and protection, try scents such as Violet, Angelica, Sandalwood, Basil, Narcissi, Bay, Myrrh, Bayberry, Lilac, Carnation, Juniper, Cinnamon, Heather, Clove, Geranium, Coconut, Gardenia, Dill, Frankincense, Eucalyptus, and Dragon’s Blood.
For intuition and psychic awareness, you should try scents such as Valerian, Anise, Sandalwood, Cedar, Rosemary, Chamomile, Pine, Cinnamon, Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Myrrh, Green Tea, Musk, Lavender, Lotus, Lime, and Lemongrass.
There are many places that offer aroma therapy, and most often these places are cost effective and effectively cure many forms of illnesses. Aroma therapy is a great way to relive muscle pains and muscle tensions, along with head aches and flues. In order for aroma therapy to be successful you will require multiple sessions which will gradually relieve you of your illness.
Aroma therapy is probably the most fun way to get cured of your illness.
We have many more Anti Aging Help Articles Now Available.