Aging is a natural process and each and every person has to pass through this process. You can’t reverse aging but you can try to conquer the aging process with the right foods and a healthy lifestyle. A healthy diet with anti aging foods along with regular exercises can be the solution for aging.
The following is an anti aging foods list foods that can help you look younger for years to come.
1. Berries – Blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, blackberries and all berries have an incredible amount of antioxidants. Antioxidants help fight free radicals, which damage your cells and cause premature aging.
2. Cruciferous vegetables, such as Brussels sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower, turnip and radish, are rich in vitamins and fiber, which help the body to fight against toxins and cancer. They are also high in vitamin C which helps the formation of skin rejuvenators – elastin and collagen.
3. Red Wine: The list of anti aging foods includes red wine too. Red wine contains resveratrol, which slows down cellular aging. It is also believed to be good in preventing age-related illnesses.
4. Green Tea. Green tea is rich in antioxidants that reduce inflammation and keep skin smooth and blemish-free. It’s also high in vitamins C, D, and K, as well as riboflavin, zinc, calcium, magnesium, and iron, all of which are good for your body and your skin.
5. Garlic and other Allium Family Members: Garlic has many medicinal properties, which help in preventing diseases, like colon cancer and heart diseases. Garlic can also prevent cell degeneration, which causes aging. To get the maximum benefits of garlic, you have to eat it in the raw form. Apart from garlic, other members of the allium family, like, onion, leeks, chives, etc., are also good for fighting the aging process.
6. Tomatoes – Tomatoes are wonderful, and they’re loaded with extremely nutritious elements. Tomatoes contain ample amounts of lycopene, which can balance your skin, reduce the risk of cancer, and slow down aging.
7. Fish such as salmon, macquerel, sardines. They have big amounts of Omega-3 fatty and Omega 6 fatty acids. These are healthy fats that will help keep the skin moisturized and lubricated thus reducing inflammation.
8. Water: Staying hydrated is one of the golden rules to prevent aging. For this purpose, there is nothing that can replace water. Drink at least eight glasses of water a day, as it contains no calories and chemicals. It is better to use filtered water than tap water. Water helps to flush out the toxins in the body and provides fluidity for blood, along with rendering a clear skin.
9. Avocado: an avocado is a good source of vitamin E and monounsaturated fats. While vitamin E helps to maintain shining hair , healthy glowing skin and prevent skin aging, mono unsaturated fats are good in reducing the levels of bad cholesterol in the body. It is also very rich in potassium which helps prevent fluid retention and high blood pressure.
10. Apples. Red Delicious and Granny Smith apples are excellent for the skin’s health. Studies have shown that they fortify the production of both collagen and elastin, which are crucial to maintain glowing skin and prevent skin aging.
We have many more Anti Aging Help Articles Now Available.