With the fall season just around the corner, now is the perfect time to prepare your skin for the cool months ahead. The fall months bring decreased humidity in the air, which in effect affects the skin’s natural PH level. This imbalance on the skin’s PH causes the skin to get drier and more susceptible to premature skin aging and wrinkles. This is why it is very important to fall into a good anti aging skin care regimen this fall to correct any damage caused by summer and also to prepare for the cold winter months. With this, check out these tips to help keep your skin healthy and beautiful throughout the fall season. Here are some of them.
1. Moisturize every day. The cool autumn breeze may be refreshing, but unknown to many, this can leave you with dry patches of skin. The changes in temperature and humidity strip off moisture from your skin, so it is very important to moisturize every single day to prevent dryness. Note that you might have to switch from lotions to creams as creams provide intense moisturization which your skin needs this season. We have many more Anti Aging Help Articles Now Available.
2. Analyze your skin and switch skin care products accordingly. Did you know that your skin type may change as the seasons change? During summer you may notice that your skin gets oilier than usual, and during the fall and winter months you may notice that your skin gets drier than usual. Observe your skin and if you need to change products to adapt to your new skin type, then you might have to do so.
3. Wear sunscreen every day. Not because it’s not sunny outside does not mean that you can skip on the sunscreen. Sunscreen is one of the most important product on your skin care arsenal so don’t set it aside. Besides, the sun’s UV rays can still penetrate clouds so it’s important to stay protected every day, regardless of the weather.
4. Exfoliate every four days. Exfoliating is important as it helps your moisturizer do its job more effectively. It opens up clogged pores allowing your moisturizer to penetrate deeply into your skin. Sloughing away your skin can also help rejuvenate your dehydrated and sallow looking post summer skin. It’s great to start the fall season with refreshed skin so slough those dead skin cells off.
5. Drinks lots of water and load up on antioxidant rich foods. Apart from your daily skin care routine, one of the best ways to maintain youthful and beautiful skin this autumn is by nourishing yourself from the inside out. Water and antioxidants are essential in flushing out toxins and fighting free radicals that cause premature skin aging.
6. Indulge in an anti aging facial skin treatment once a month. Stubborn dirt and clogged pores that regular exfoliation can’t remove can be fixed by having regular facials.
Always remember that good skin is a year round commitment. It is very important to take care of your skin no matter what season it may be. Trust me, five to ten years from now your skin would thank you for it. We have many more Anti Aging Help Articles Now Available.