By the way endomorphs are people that were born with a slow metabolism, and since their bodies are very efficient and need very few calories to maintain their current body weight it is very easy for them to gain weight when they consume more calories than they can burn during the day.
Before I give you these 5 fast lose weight tips I would like to mention that all my strategies are focused on helping you to burn unwanted body fat while simultaneously helping you to maintain your lean muscle mass. This is a very important distinction because this is the type of approach that eventually leads to permanent fat loss.
Since most folks are focused on losing scale weight they might not even be aware that they are losing 80% muscle and water from their bodies and only 20% actual body fat. This is why if you are serious about reaching your ideal weight and you have a burning desire to create a body you can be proud of, then it is a good idea for you to start measuring your body fat percentage on a weekly basis.
This can be done using a skin-fold caliper, or you can have a specialist test you, but whatever approach that you choose to use, make sure that this becomes something that you actually take advantage of if you want to produce irreversible, long term weight loss success.
With that said, let me give you the 5 fast lose weight tips:
1) Stay focused on consuming the amount of calories that your body can realistically burn during the day. This number should be calculated using your lean body mass.
2) Make sure that you consume mostly (90%) natural, unprocessed, and unrefined complex carbohydrates, lean protein and good dietary fat in every meal during the day. Use a macronutrient ratio that produces the best results based on split testing.
3) Drink plenty of water during the day, and consume alcohol moderately. It is also a good idea not to eat food before, during, or after consuming alcohol. This is one of the major fast lose weight tips because while your liver is metabolizing alcohol, the digestion and utilization of carbohydrates, proteins and dietary fats, is put on hold.
…and if you have a slow metabolism, obviously this will lead to fast weight gain.
4) Make it a habit to use aerobic exercise on a daily basis. The best approach is to use something that is easy to sustain like walking outside or inside on a treadmill. The fact is that to create permanent fat loss, all you have to do is burn the most total calories while doing a physical activity that you can do on a regular basis.
5) To maintain your lean muscle mass it is very important to use some type of resistance exercise at least three times per week. In this area simple and easy exercises done at home or in the gym produce the best long term results.
These 5 fast lose weight tips can help you to produce impressive results as long as you have a burning desire to actually create the body of your dreams. Because, if you do not have a single-minded focus on reaching your ideal weight without quitting or giving up, it will be very difficult for you to do what you have to do on a daily basis to bring this end-result into reality.
We have many more Weight Loss help Articles Now Available.