y say the odds are that 1 out of 2 men will be affected by prostate-related discomforts by the time he reaches the age of 60. By the time you reach 70, the odds are 9 out of 10. You may think you have a long way to go and you’ll take your chances as they come, but time flies pretty fast. The life span of man has also increased so most likely, you will live to a ripe old age! Consider it worth taking the time today to invest in your health for tomorrow.
Prostate Nutrition Goes a Long Way in Protecting Prostate Health
A few simple proactive measures today could save you a lot of trouble in the latter years of your life. Take some time out to read about how you can take care of your prostate so that you can have a good chance of truly enjoying your “retired” life!
Research and nutrition are both on your side. They show that prostate nutrition plays an important role in supporting prostate health. In fact, many nutrition experts believe that deficiencies in the diet could be a leading factor in prostate discomforts that progress with age. Providing your body with prostate nutrition through prostate supplements containing beta sitosterol could be all you need to maintain a healthy prostate.
Choosing to take prostate supplements is great, but it’s not enough. You need to choose the right prostate supplements. There are many prostate supplements all vying for your attention and all making the same claims. Which one will really maximize health protection for your prostate? Prostate supplements should be well-formulated with scientifically-supported ingredients and manufactured by a quality supplement manufacturer. A third party verification certification would definitely ensure that what’s inside the bottle matches label specifications.
Nutrients that Target Prostate Nutrition
With that said, here are 13 great reasons to take Super Beta Prostate. It contains the following ingredients for adding targeted prostrate nutrition to your diet:
- Beta sitosterol.Beta sitosterol is the star nutrient for supporting prostate heath. A vast body of research indicates its efficacy and safety in promoting prostate health and in supporting healthy urinary flow and functions. Beta sitosterol is a natural nutrient found in plants. It is a phytosterol which has many other health benefits but is typically known for its role in promoting prostate health.
- Boron plays a supportive role in healthy prostate functions.
- Chromium helps to support glucose metabolism. Men associated with high blood sugar levels are believed to likely suffer from an aging prostate.
- Copper. Copper is needed along with zinc supplementation for the proper utilization of these two nutrients.
- Germanium supports a healthy prostate.
- Iodine supports healthy prostate functions.
- Manganese helps protect reproductive health.
- Molybdenum helps to support uro-gential health
- Selenium is an antioxidant which particularly helps to support prostate health.
- Silicon is considered a critical nutrient in managing the effects of age on the body.
- Vanadium helps to promote healthy prostate functions.
- Vitamin D is considered necessary for optimal health.
- Zinc. A normal prostate contains a high concentration of zinc. Zinc levels are depleted as men age. Low zinc levels are linked to an aging prostate.
Did I say just 13 good reasons? There are more! All of the ingredients in Super Beta Prostate are sourced from the USA – quality raw materials are combined with high quality standards in prostate nutrition manufacturing these prostate supplements. Super Beta Prostate is also verified by Consumer Lab, one of the most highly respected third party lab certification. When you take Super Beta Prostate, you can be sure you’re getting maximized prostate nutrition for supporting prostate health.
We have many more Health Care Articles Now Available.