If you’ve never been to Holland, then there’s never been a better time to visit Holland, and see what the fuss is about, and why so many people go back to the Netherlands time and time again.
1. Amsterdam has so much going for it, and whether you want to explore some of the excellent shopping outlets, the brown cafes, or the night clubs, you’ll find plenty to see and do here. Although popular with the generation, there are still plenty of things to see and do if you’re not coming for the nightclubs or the latest fashions. We have many More Holland Vacation Information, Travel Review and Attractions Articles Now Available.
2. Holland is known throughout the world for its flowers, and its tulips especially. If you’ve got green fingers, or just enjoy flowers, then you’ll definitely want to make sure that you visit Holland when the flowers are in bloom.
3. The Netherlands is a flat country, and so is ideal for cycling holidays. No matter whether you haven’t been on a bike for years, or are looking for a club ride with a difference, you’ll find that Holland is a very bike friendly country.
4. You might be coming over as your football team is playing a Dutch team in a European game. Why not extend your visit, and explore more of this amazing country?
5. Holland is well known for its museums, and there are plenty to see in all of the major cities. If you want to learn more about the past, then you’ll want to make some time to visit some of the museums here.
6. Some of the most famous paintings and artists in the world can be seen in the art galleries of Holland. Whether you like Van Gogh, Vermeer, or Rembrandt, you’ll find plenty of art to look at too.
7. The Hague offers lots of art and culture to experience, and there are over 30 museums in the city itself. With a beach, the world famous miniature city at Madurodam, and the Royal District, you’ll find lots to see and do here. Don’t forget to visit Delft, which is famous for blue and white pottery, whilst you’re here.
8. The Arnhem region of Holldand played an important role during WW2. If you’re interested in this period, then why not visit the battlefields and see what it was like for yourself? You’ll also want to visit the War and Resistance Museum at Liberty Park in Overloon.
9. Rotterdam is also well known for its culture. With many museums, as well as festivals, there’s always something going on here. You won’t want to miss the cruise round the harbour, or the impressive architecture of this great city.
10. As it’s quick and easy to get to Holland, you’ll be able to spend more time here and less time travelling. With flights to Holland landing at Schiphol airport in Amsterdam, you’ll be in the perfect place to explore Holland.
Now you know more about what there is to see and do here, isn’t it time you booked your flights to Holland and discovered this amazing country for yourself? We have many More Europe Vacation Information, Travel Review and Attractions Articles Now Available.